Surclean Screenclean 500 is a high performance Aqueous based cleaner for fast, effective removal of uncured SolderPaste and Adhesive residues from Screens, Stencils and associated tooling. It also has some applications in removal of residues from misprinted PCBs. Because it is free from Surfactants it does not degrade in use. Screenclean 500 is available as a concentrate or pre-diluted ready for use, according to the type of cleaning system and the residues to be removed.
- Powerful action with the cleaning power of Solvent Cleaners combined with many of the safety and environmental advantages of Aqueous based materials.
- Wide range of process applications from manual cleaning and batch type methods, through to fully automated screen cleaning systems. Usable from 20 deg. C. through 70 deg. C.
- Cleans a wide range of residues and will not foam or leave white residues after rinsing.
- Environmentally safe. SC500 is free of Surfactants, Inorganic salts and Halogenated Compounds. SC500 is classified as an Ultra low VOC content material and has an ODP potential of 0. Surclean SC500 is 100% Bio-degradeable.
- Economical in use. SC500 is diluted with water for many of the listed applications.
- Safe and pleasant to use. SC500 is very low odour, non flammable and has very low toxicity.
- Exceptionally good compatibility with Screen and Stencil attachment adhesives. PH neutral formulation prevents damage to Screen and Stencil Frames.